A few Big Y printable coupon match-ups beginning 1/5

I just went through the Big Y circular and picked out some coupon match ups for my newest fans:
I am only including printable coupons that you have in your possession. If you have clipped coupons in your stash from the Sunday paper, you will get even more deals! I don't to overwhelm anyone so let's keep it simple for now :)

 Marie Calendars bakes. On sale for 4.99 use Marie Calendars $1/1 printable . Final price 3.99
Premio Sausage on sale $2.99 use $1/1 Premio sausage . Final price is $1.99 ( this may only work on the chicken, but try any way! I'll update after I try it)
Multigrain Cheerios ( I keep posting this because its such a great deal!) on sale $2/5. Use .75 /1 Cheerios  . Final price $1 after coupon doubles
Progresso Soup on sale $1 use $1/4 Progresso soup printable. Final price .75 each

Other great deals: I have coupons that I clipped and hopefully you do too. If not, buy a paper this weekend and start clipping !

redpack tomatoes or tomato sauce on sale for .77
perdue nuggets B1G1
dole pineapple juice 1.88
lean cuisine frozen dinners 5/$10
chef boyardee .77
spaghettios .66
Big Y heavy cream. 89

My typical trip starts off with about 10-20 deals I know I will get with coupon match-ups. As I progress through the store I match coupons I know  I have with unadvertised deals! good luck and let me know how it goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Earth Day Products : Freefly's