My BEST picks for Stop & Shop this week with printables!

 My Best picks for Stop & Shop this week with printables! I am confident that I will have more to add after I go on my trip and see the unadvertised deals. I'll be sure to keep you updated!
 Keep in mind these deals are just the ones I can share with you easily. If you have coupons from the paper you will have even bigger savings! 

- Farm rich frozen appetizers $4.99 use .75/1 here Farm Rich Appetizers zip 34655 . Final price $3.50
- Hood ice cream  2/$5 use $1/2 here  Hood ice cream . Final price $2 each
- Fiber One Bread 2/$5 use .55/1 here Fiber One Bread or $1/1 from last weeks Sunday paper. Final price as low as $1.40 each!
-Marie Callender Meals - 5/$10 use .75/1  Marie Calendars single serve meals  . As low as .50 each!
- Smart balance milk 2/$6 use .75/1Smart Balance Milk. As low as $1.50 each
- Lunchables meals  $1 ( size may be different so I'm not totally sure on this !) use .50/1 Lunchables this may make them free! we shall see!
*** AWESOME deal on cereal this week : Save $4 instantly wyb 4 AND get $4.50/1 Milk coupon
This deal includes both of these great coupons. .50/1  Cinnamon Toast Crunch , and .75/1  Cheerios  . I will update exact savings soon. Any way you swing it you will get a good deal with the milk!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Earth Day Products : Freefly's