No more trips to the grocery store and still saving $..It's true!

Going to the grocery store can be difficult and frustrating for some people. Some may have mobility problems or just not have the time and energy to get your shopping done.  Or it is simply not a favorite task for many.  I am here to help.

 Each week I will have you give me your shopping list and I will do the work for you. You will be asked to send me your shopping list through email and to be as specific as possible. Of course sales change, so you will be asked to not be brand specific.   Your groceries are purchased at the store of your choice and delivered to your door.

I will price match items on your list and find you the best deals possible.
The only out of pocket expense will be my time  ( which includes price matching, clipping coupons, shopping and delivery). This fee is on a sliding scale from $25- 50, depending on the order.

With my price matching I will save you more money than you ever have before !
I am offering a few different things.
1. I can come to your home and walk you through how to successfully come out of the grocery store with extra $ in your pocket.
2. I can come with you to the store and guide you through a few shopping trips.
3. I will do your shopping for you. You select the products and I price match to find the best deals. I guarantee to save you more than you ever have before.
Email me at smalltownsavingmomma@gmail.com
to set up an appointment.
Even after paying me for my time you will still save $ ! I guarantee it!
 Email me at smalltownsavingmomma@gmail.com if you are interested

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Earth Day Products : Freefly's