Welcome to Savings Central!

Happy New year 2012! My new years resolution is to save even more money than I did in 2011. I  will share all of my daily deals with my followers. I hope I can help each of you save a little more this year! Let's start off with the best sites for coupon printing ( in my opinion) .
coupons.com, smartsource.com , redplum.com and couponnetwork.com  - These are all manufacturers coupons (unless they specify a store, which rarely happens) . You can print each coupon twice . They typically re load the coupons at the beginning of the month. However, throughout the month new ones pop up all the time. The trick is to stay aware of what coupons are up there and try out different zip codes. Some of my favorite zips are 12345, 90210, 33033, 30303.

**couponnetwork sometimes allows you to print more than 2 and if you are print through target.com sometimes you can get redplum and smartsource coupons a few extra times.

Facebook.com is another great tool for printing great coupons. If you "like" certain brands they sometimes run facebook coupon promotions and you can get 2 prints this way.

Target.com - as I said earlier, they have both target specific coupons and manufacturers coupons on this site. The best part about target coupons is that you can stack them with a manufacturers coupon, for the best possible deal. For example, If you have one target coupons for $2 off lays chips and a manufacturers coupons from the Sunday paper for $1 off lays chips, you can put them together(stack them) and get $3 off of one bag.

Company/Brand websites- Some of the ones I like best are stoneyfield.com, kraft.com,hormel.com,kelloggs.com,beechnut.com etc. On the site you need to look for the promotions section and will most likely need to sign up for emails. You can sign up, print and then cancel if you don't want to continue getting emails. I like the emails because it allows me to see when new savings are added.
 

I have a few other way I randomly find printable coupons, but these are the basics. In my blog posts I will be your guide to the latest and greatest deal and coupon available. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Earth Day Products : Freefly's