Did you know that Stop & Shop has exclusive loyalty card offers?

      Stop & Shop Loyalty Card e-offers! Sign in or Register Your store loyalty card Then check and see what offers they have available for you to send directly to your card. No need to print or bring anything with you . Discount automatically applied at check out.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Here are some offers I just added today!

Save $1.00 off Cheese
Save $1.00 off Sargento Cheese. Shredded or...
Redeem By March 3
Save $1.00 off Produce
Save $1.00 when you spend $5 in Produce.
Redeem By March 3
Save $1.00 off Pepperoni
Save $1.00 off Hormel Sliced Pepperoni. All...
Redeem By March 3
Save $0.75 off General Mills Cereal
$0.75 OFF General Mills Cereal. All Varieties...
Redeem By March 3
Save $1.00 off Jams or Jellies
Save $1.00 off Smucker's Jams or Jellies. 12 Oz...
Redeem By March 3

Directions: Sign in or register you Stop & Shop card at  Stop&Shop.com
Select "My Stop & Shop" top right tab and then "My Stop & Shop" again. You will be redirected to another page that will say "welcome ( insert name)" and have a recap of your total savings. On the bottom left you will see " my exclusive offers" . Just add the ones that are available to your card and Viola!

Comments

Diana said…
Hi...I shop at Stop and Shop all the time and I had no idea I could load these on my card. I went to the site but I can't seen to find the place where I need to load it. I have an account and my card is registered...so I'm confused as to how to load this right on my card.
I update the posted with directions. Hope that helps!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Earth Day Products : Freefly's